There are two keys to wholesome snacking. One is being ready, and the opposite is to decide on meals with a mixture of advanced carbohydrates, protein, wholesome fat and loads of fibre.
Enter: bliss balls.
They solely take quarter-hour to arrange, are stuffed with energy-boosting components and can maintain you satiated till your subsequent meal. One other bonus is which you can simply make them at the start of the week and maintain in a sealed container within the fridge for a few days, and even retailer them within the freezer.
This strawberry and coconut bliss ball recipe ticks all the proper containers, and because of the addition of Wanderlust Prebiotic Intestine Goodness gives a pure supply of resistant starch and fibre to assist maintain your intestine completely satisfied by sustaining bowel regularity.
Makes: approx. 16
- 250g recent strawberries, washed and hulled
- 6 tsp Wanderlust Prebiotic Intestine Goodness
- 2 ½ cups desiccated coconut plus ¼ cup, for rolling
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Place all components, besides ¼ cup of desiccated coconut, right into a meals processor and mix till nicely mixed. Scrape down the perimeters of the processor as wanted to make sure a fair consistency. Refrigerate for half-hour.
- Roll combination into 16 even balls, then roll by means of further coconut to coat. Serve instantly.
For over 6 years, Emily has been training Vedic meditation and exploring how historical Vedic knowledge may also help us form lives of that means, success, connection and happiness.
Having fun with the advantages of a day by day observe and integrating the information into her personal life, Emily is now a certified trainer of Vedic meditation. She shares this straightforward method with folks wishing to expertise their very own pure state of calm, whereas connecting with a neighborhood of like-minded people.
Grounded in historical knowledge, however supposed for contemporary lives, Emily’s programs are all the way down to earth, related for busy lives and centered on serving to folks see how easy meditation is, but how profoundly it helps us let go of stress in order that we could re-align with our innate creativity, readability, and success.