That is IT. It’s the final of our Summer time Friday Cocktail Sequence and I hope you’re prepared for a enjoyable one.
Final summer season Rebecca perfected this beautiful Frozen Strawberry Margarita and it obtained us considering…why not recreate this good warm-weather drink with one other scrumptious fruit? Say good day to the best, most refreshing frozen mango margarita made with simply 4 easy elements and blended proper up in your blender.
It’s thick, chilly, completely candy, and can significantly transport you to a tropical trip regardless of the place you might be. We like so as to add a tajín rim and a bit of cocktail umbrella to our glasses to actually really feel like we’re OOO and on a seashore someplace. Serve it up at your subsequent woman’s evening or yard get-together and keep in mind to take loads of Instagram-worthy pictures (it’s THAT beautiful). Cheers!
Substances within the good frozen mango margarita
The most effective half about this cocktail? We’re holding it SIMPLE. This frozen mango margarita recipe requires simply 4 elements and a few ice to mix as much as perfection. Right here’s what you’ll want:
- Frozen mango: be happy to make use of store-bought frozen mango chunks or slice up a recent mango utilizing this tutorial and freeze the cubes to make this recipe.
- Tequila: I at all times use silver tequila in my margarita recipes as a result of it has a lightweight taste to it.
- Lime juice: recent lime juice will add acidity to steadiness the sweetness of the mango.
- Sweetener: be happy to make use of agave nectar or easy syrup to sweeten the cocktail. See beneath tips on how to make your personal easy syrup! No want for triple sec or orange liqueur (widespread in frozen margs).
- Ice: you *might* want some ice cubes to thicken the margarita to your liking.
- To garnish: I wish to garnish my glass with a tajín rim and a enjoyable paper umbrella! How cute?!
Sure, you’ll be able to strive different fruits
As I discussed, we initially made this recipe utilizing strawberries and it was SO good. Listed below are some extra taste choices that make the right base for a frozen margarita (simply keep in mind to freeze them first!):
Make your personal easy syrup
No agave? No downside. Make selfmade easy syrup by shaking equal elements granulated sugar and water collectively in a jar for 1-2 minutes till the sugar dissolves fully. For these frozen mango margaritas, you’ll want 2 tablespoons of every.
Our favourite method to garnish
I like including tajín or sea salt to the rim of my glass to pair with the sweetness of the mango! Tajín is a Mexican spice mix that usually consists of dried, floor chilies, sea salt, and dehydrated lime juice.
So as to add tajin to your glass you’ll merely reduce a wedge from a lime and rub the reduce aspect of the lime alongside the rim of the glass. Pour tajín (or sea salt) onto a plate and dip the moist glass rim into the tajín to coat it. If you happen to love candy flavors you possibly can additionally add coarse sugar to your glass! Add a colourful umbrella for an additional particular contact for those who’d like.
The best way to make a frozen mango margarita
- Prep your glasses. Begin by including tajín, sea salt, or coarse sugar to your glasses as described.
- Mix the margarita. Add your frozen mango, tequila, sweetener, and lime juice to a high-powered blender and mix till clean. If the combination seems to be too skinny, merely mix in some ice cubes.
- Pour & serve. Pour the mango margarita into every glass, garnish with enjoyable umbrellas, and serve!
Seeking to serve extra folks?
Be happy to easily double, triple, or quadruple this frozen mango margarita recipe to convey the social gathering to extra folks! You’ll doubtless simply have to make it in batches in your blender.
Our favourite cocktail-making instruments
Get all of our go-to kitchen necessities right here!
Extra scrumptious cocktail recipes
Get extra cocktail recipes right here!
I hope you’re keen on these frozen mango margaritas! If you happen to make them remember to go away a remark and a ranking so I understand how you favored them. Get pleasure from, xo!
Scrumptious, refreshing frozen mango margarita made with 4 easy elements for the final word summer season cocktail deal with. This simple frozen mango margarita recipe blends up in simply 5 minutes and significantly tastes like a tropical trip! Excellent for woman’s nights and summer season events. Paper umbrellas optionally available, however really helpful!
- For the cocktail:
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 4 ounces silver tequila
- 2 ½ ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ½ ounces agave (or easy syrup)
- 1 ½ cups ice (if essential to thicken)
- For serving:
- Lime wedges for rimming the glass + garnishing
- 1 tablespoon Tajín (or chile lime seasoning)
- Paper umbrellas for garnishing
- Begin by getting ready your glasses: Add tajín (or chile lime seasoning) to a small plate. Use a lime wedge to moist the sting of the glass, then roll the glass within the tajín backward and forward till properly coated.
- Add frozen mango, tequila, agave (or easy syrup), and lime juice to a excessive powered blender and mix on excessive till clean. If the combination is wanting skinny, add ice cubes and mix once more till clean
- Pour into the rimmed glasses and garnish with paper umbrellas if desired. Cheers!
See the total submit for suggestions, tips & methods to customise this cocktail!
Serving: 1frozen margaritaEnergy: 294kcalCarbohydrates: 40.2gProtein: 1.2gFats: 0.6gFiber: 2.1gSugar: 34g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Bold Kitchen | Images by Eat Love Eats